The website https://www.bechiara.com, is the responsibility of TEAM TRAINING CONSULTING,
S.L., with domicile in building Cristal 12b, Av. de Somosierra, 28703, Madrid, and electronic
contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.
been elaborated in order that the user is informed of the different uses that are carried out in
these devices and, can consent to his treatment of informed manner, in accordance with the
provisions of the current legislation.
General Customer information about cookies
In general, we inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user's computer
consisting of text files that are stored in the computer's memory and that collect information
about the pages that are visited, the time of Internet connection, etc. Cookies are re-sent to
the server each time the user enters that page.
Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other vendors.
The logs are files stored on the server of the Editor that record information about their
browsing and are intended to analyze the operation of the system, locate the incidents and
problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest time Possible, to follow him offering
the services that he requests, to know better his preferences and to offer him other services
that can adapt to his tastes.
In the event that the user revokes his consent in the manner provided for in this policy or
modifies the conditions of access to the cookies through his browser as will be shown below,
the website of the publisher shall entail the impossibility of a correct Navigation and the
inability to adapt our portal to your specific needs.
Description of cookie types commonly used on the Internet
Then, we expose a classification of the cookies usually used according to different typologies
according to their responsible, the time of permanence and the purpose of its use:
1. Types of cookies According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: these are those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web Editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies
2. Cookie types Depending on the time period that remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the cookie Editor, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, to control the Traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using Security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser to Through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the Editor of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency on which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it, based on a decision Automated.
Cookies established by TEAM TRAINING CONSULTING, S.L.
Web analytics: TEAM TRAINING CONSULTING, S.L., uses Google analytics cookies as part of our
web analytics services, in order to know more deeply the usability of the page and thus
improve it. Google Analytics Cookies are those that start with "_ Utm". The most common are:
_ Utma, _ UTMB, _ UTMC, and _ UTMZ.
Web analytics: TEAM TRAINING CONSULTING, S.L., uses Omniture cookies to create analytical
reports on the use that our users make of the web. These cookies are also used to optimize the
experience that users have on our site and other types of improvements.
Segmented advertising: These cookies are designed to create ads relevant to users. These are
encrypted cookies that do not contain personal information about the user, that is to say, it is
not used for the monitoring of its online activity. In addition, they allow the possibility to
unsubscribe on any website that makes use of them.
In accordance with the information provided to you, you as a user expressly consent to the use
of the cookies to which we have referred, with the purposes envisaged for each of them.
Revocation of consent
The user will always be able to prevent the generation of cookies, by means of the selection of
the corresponding option in his program navigator, for this it must accede to the options of
configuration of privacy and to select the option that allows him to disable the Automatic
acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose between your browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools->Internet Options-> privacy-> settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support-http://windows.microsoft.com/es-
es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies-or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom configuration.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla-http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-
y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we support or the browser help.
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings.
For more information, you can consult the support of Google-
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es or the help of the navigator.
- Safari: Preferences-> security.
For more information, you can check Apple support-
Http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES or browser help.